The letter that George HW Bush left for Bill Clinton is welcoming and classy. Even if you disagreed with the politics of President Bush, he was a good man who served his country well. Seeing this letter on social media made me wonder what kind of letter will Trump leave for his replacement?
So many things to ponder…
- Will he spell collusion correctly?
- How many times will he mention HRC directly or indirectly?
- How many times will “great” be used?
- Will it be in crayon?
- Handwritten or typed?
- How many times will he mention Obama and what a lousy job he did?
- Will he be writing it from a prison cell or a golf course?
- Will he skip the letter altogether and just set the desk on fire on his way out?
- Will he shock us all with acrostic poem which spells out P-U-T-I-N.
- Will there be mention of “Big” (dare I say HUGE) shoes to fill and how that corresponds to foot size and other dimensions I’d rather not think about.
Guess we will have to wait and see.