I recently got hired by a family to help out with driving and errands for a couple in their 90s. Some things I have heard in our short time together:
1. My wife is the good looking blonde with white hair.
2. How are you today? Response: Vertical
3. Their youngest daughter had the nickname of “Easy” until she determined it would not be appropriate in High School.
4. The other day the wife was looking over her canvas bag which is bit soiled. I suggested that we could wash it and I asked who it was made by, turns out it’s a “Relic” bag. We both laughed at that.
5. For those that may have missed a prior post, here is a photo of their keychain:
This is it folks, three weeks in and I’m in love.